Project Review and Due Diligence
SGS’s agricultural project review services reduce your risk because we perform the due diligence on the numerous elements of your plan.
You can benefit from our extensive experience of working in the agricultural sector and our reputation as a trusted and independent source of knowledge and advice. You also gain access to our global network of experts and laboratories, as well as the latest technologies related to precision farming, crop studies and commodity testing.
We can help you focus on the bigger picture because we take care of reviewing every detail – at every stage of every project. For example, we can perform:
- Agricultural development plan reviews
- Site assessments, including water supply and soil conditions
- Reviews on your development schedules
- Qualifications reviews on your contractors and suppliers
- Reviews on the extent, quality and cost of activities performed
- Permits and licenses reviews
To find out now how our project review and due diligence services can mitigate your risk, contact SGS now.Email us
Food TestingServicesSGS Food Testing Services VideoLearn how our global network of food testing laboratories can help protect your brand and reputation. ...
All 5 resources