Stay up to date with the latest standards and regulations for medical devices with training from the SGS Academy.
Whether you want to understand the new requirements for the Medical Devices Regulation (MDR); updates to the In Vitro Diagnostic Medical Devices Regulation (IVDR) or implement and manage an effective medical device quality management system (ISO 13485), the SGS Academy’s qualified experts will deliver training to guide you through the constantly evolving and complex medical devices landscape. SGS Academy training courses will help you to understand the new developments and show you how to mitigate the challenges you will face, helping you to remain competitive in the market.
- ISO 13485:2016 Internal Auditor
- Construction of a Technical File in Line with MDR
- ISO 14971 and 31000 – Adopting a Product and Process Risk-Based Approach
- Medical Devices Clinical Evaluation Implementation Training Course
- Introduction to the New IVDR – Online
- ISO 13485:2016 Medical Devices Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Course
- Why SGS?