Chemical ISO 26000 - Guidance on Social Responsibility (Performance Assessment and Training)
ISO 26000 - Guidance on Social Responsibility (Performance Assessment and Training) from SGS.
ISO 26000 provides guidance that organisations can follow to promote engagement in socially responsible behaviours. Global organisations are being inspired to build their social responsibility strategies on ISO 26000.
If you want existing and potential customers, stakeholders and employees to understand your organisation’s activities and be able to benchmark its achievements, the ISO 26000 Standard guidance on social responsibility should be your guide.
We can help your organisation to utilise the ISO 26000 Standard to realise the benefits of socially responsible behaviour. We can offer a gap analysis or a full assessment of your approach to the guidance contained in the standard to help you identify areas of improvement. We also offer awareness training to support you in fully understanding how you can embed the standard in your organisation.
ISO 26000 is intended for use by organisations of all types, in both public and private sectors, in developed and developing countries. It will help you operate in the socially responsible manner that society demands.
Sustainable business for organisations means not only providing products and services that satisfy the customer, and doing so without jeopardising the environment, but also operating in a socially responsible manner. Organisations around the world are increasingly embracing the ISO 26000 Standard to develop their responsibility strategies and are coming to rely on it as a comprehensive source of guidance.
ISO 26000 will help your organisation to operate in a socially responsible manner by providing guidance on:
- Concepts, terms and definitions related to social responsibility
- Background, trends and characteristics of social responsibility
- Principles and practices relating to social responsibility
- Core subjects and issues related to social responsibility
- Integrating, implementing and promoting socially responsible behavior throughout the organisation and, through its policies and practices, within its sphere of influence
- Identifying and engaging with stakeholders
- Communicating commitments, performance and other information related to social responsibility
Meet the expectations of your stakeholders. Work with SGS to adopt and promote the ISO 26000 guidance on social responsibility.