Energy HSE Assessment
Health, safety and environment (HSE) assessment from SGS – ensure that your facility is designed and planned in compliance with all relevant regulations and requirements.
When it comes to your photovoltaic (PV) solar plant project, you need to consider a range of HSE requirements. Our HSE assessment offers you comprehensive support during the design of your PV solar plants. We can help you to identify all HSE issues and ensure your facility is designed and planned in accordance with all HSE regulations.
Why choose HSE assessment from SGS?
We can help you to:
- Identify current and critical HSE issues
- Ensure your PV solar plant is designed and planned in compliance with all relevant regulations and requirements
- Protect the health and safety of workers
- Decrease accident risks, theft and damage
- Decrease the risk of environmental damage
- Improve onsite productivity
- Gain recommendations for future safety maintenance
World-leading HSE assessments from the renewable energy experts
As the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company, our global network of accredited inspectors offers you unsurpassed experience in the renewable energy sector. Our unique global reach enables us to provide you with independent HSE assessments for PV solar plants anywhere in the world.
Our HSE assessment services include:
- Coordination documents
- Safety risk analysis
- Verification and development of health and safety plans
- Internal license controls
- Verification of access permits
- Access controls for designated areas, such as gas storage and confined spaces
- Verification for cranes and operators
- Collective protection planning
- Personnel protection equipment planning
- Safety signalling planning
- Determination of transfer and clearing routes
- Supply of external HSE coordinators
- Guidance concerning Occupational Health and Safety regulations
- Training for management, supervisory and execution personnel
To discuss how our HSE assessment can help you ensure that your PV solar plant meets all your HSE obligations, contact us today.