Energy Import and Export Certification
Import and export certification from SGS – introduce your products to new markets and achieve regulatory compliance in your target country.
Before you can trade in a new market, most countries demand that your products conform to national and international standards. As a result, your products need to be designed and tested so that they can be sold in your target countries. Our import and export certification services enable you to reach new markets by ensuring that your products provide the required safety and regulatory compliance.
Why use import and export certification services from SGS?
Achieving the necessary import certificate or export certificate often requires product testing and certification by an independent accredited body. As a world leader in import and export certifications we offer you a unique global network combined with all the necessary accreditations.
Our import and export certification services can help you:
- Ensure regulatory compliance for your products and meet the requirements of the countries you want to operate in
- Understand the concept of diverse certification and the various steps you need to take in order to comply
- Obtain the approvals, permits, import certificates, export certificates and licenses that you need for your products so that you can reach new markets
Trusted import and export certification from the world’s leading supplier
As the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company, you can rest assured of our reputation as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With a global network of over 1,000 offices and laboratories around the world, we are ideally placed to help you reach new markets. Our unrivalled experience, expertise and resources make us the first choice in import and export certification for a wide range of clients needing to achieve regulatory compliance across all industries, everywhere.
Our import and export certification services include:
- Audits of your product manufacturing processes
- Document checks and assessments of conformity with the requirements of applicable technical regulations and standards
- Physical inspections prior to shipment
- Sampling, testing and analysis in fully accredited laboratories
- Comprehensive vendor surveillance
Contact us today to find out how our import and export certification services can help you reach new markets and comply with the required national and international standards.