Risk Management Fuel Integrity Programmes
Fuel integrity programmes from SGS offer a reliable and cost-effective way of combating the adulteration and illegal trading of fuel.
Through our global network we offer a range of services to help:
- Detect and deter fuel adulteration
- Combat the illegal diversion of low grade or tax-free transit fuels into premium grade domestic fuels
- Protect tax and sales revenues from fuel
- Boost customer confidence in fuel products
- Maintain quality control of fuel through product conformance testing at every stage of the distribution chain
SGS expertise delivers the peace of mind you need when dealing with the distribution and retail of fuels.
Find out more about fuel integrity programmes from SGS.