Training Services IATF 16949:2016 – Automotive Quality Management Systems – Introduction Course
The Introduction to IATF 16949:2016 course provides you with an introductory overview of the automotive quality management system.
IATF 16949:2016 international standard outlines the quality management system requirements for organisations working in automotive production, service and/or accessory parts of the automotive industry. Our IATF 16949:2016 course provides you with an introduction to the standard.
This course covers the following topics:
- Overview and history of IATF 16949:2016
- Structure of IATF 16949:2016
- Introduction to customer specific requirements
- Automotive process approach
On completion of this course, attendees will be able to:
- Gain an overview of IATF 16949:2016
- Interpret Annex SL
- Understand the P-D-C-A model
- Gain an awareness of the process approach
- Understand customer specific requirements
We offer the following options:
- Face to face: one-day course. On completion of this course, attendees will receive an SGS Certificate of Attendance.
- eLearning: one-hour course (overview). On completion of this course, attendees will receive an SGS Certificate of Completion.
For further information on the introduction to IATF 16949:2016 course, contact SGS today.