Transportation Aviation Safety Audits
Aviation safety audits from SGS – ensure the safety, reliability and efficiency of your aviation operations.
When aviation operations are critical to your business or organisation, they must be safe, efficient and reliable. Our operational safety and technical audits ensure that the services delivered by your personnel or contracted providers meet regulatory standards and comply with your requirements.
Why choose aviation safety audits from SGS?
We will help you to:
- Identify and manage your exposure to aviation risk
- Improve the performance and efficiency of your aviation operations
- Ensure safety and transparency throughout the supply chain
- Comply with legislation, industry best practice and industry specific programs, such as the Basic Aviation Risk Standard (BARS) and the International Standard for Business Aircraft Operations (IS-BAO)
- Enhance your reputation by demonstrating your commitment to quality, safety and adherence to best practices
Our services can be tailored to the specific needs of both aviation and non-aviation organisations. They can be used to minimise risk and enhance efficiency when planning and executing projects in a wide range of demanding environments, from the Arctic to deserts to jungles.
Unrivalled experience in aviation consulting services
As a leading provider of aviation auditing services, we have worked with aircraft operators and dealt with specialist flying roles around the globe. We have extensive experience with:
- Safety and technical audits of charter operations
- Flight Safety Foundation BARS audits
- IS-BAO audits
- Helideck inspections and certifications
- Inspections of airfields and helicopter landing sites (HLS/Helipads)
- Aircraft inspections
- Provision of assessments and advice for specialist flying operations (low level, aerial/ geophysical surveys, marine pilot transfers, etc.)
- RPAS (UAS/UAV/drones) operations
We are the industry benchmark for safe and efficient aviation services, carrying out more than 500 audits, reviews and inspections each year and offering expert advice anywhere in the world.
Contact us to learn more about our aviation safety audits.