Automotive services from SGS – manage your supply chain, provide safe and reliable vehicles, improve quality, efficiency and safety, and reduce environmental impact.
Whatever your involvement in the automotive industry – whether you are a vehicle manufacturer, trader or government institution overseeing the well-being of road users – ensuring safety, efficiency, quality and compliance is paramount.
As a world-leading provider of automotive services, we provide unrivalled experience, supporting governments, OEMs, dealers, financial institutions and insurance companies across the globe. With a network of offices, component testing laboratories and vehicle testing centres throughout the world, we offer you a truly unique, independent and global service. As a result, we provide the resources and expertise you need for reliable, independent, accurate and secure vehicle and automotive consultancy.
We can help you:
- Reduce costs and delivery lead-times, improve build quality and efficiency: we offer you a comprehensive range of automotive services for every aspect of your operations. This includes effective testing, inspection, verification, certification and consultancy at each stage – from concept design and materials and components testing, right through to gaining type approval for vehicles and parts production, manufacturing and sales
- Manage your supply chain at every stage: we can provide you with expertise on everything from selecting and verifying the suitability of your suppliers, right through to assessing the performance of your dealerships
- Confirm your ability to provide safe and reliable vehicles: we can help you meet all your statutory vehicle obligations, with a range of services to help you ensure road safety, reduce environmental impact and comply with all local, national and international regulations and standards
- Improve your aftermarket and distribution operations: our services include logistics and supply chain security, and dealership and workshop audits
- Increase safety and reduce the environmental impact of road traffic: access a wide range of road safety services, including vehicle inspection according to national requirements, testing and calibration of speed safety cameras, traffic management, driver examination and vehicle axle load control