Transportation Vehicle Damage Assessment
Using all the available tools on the market, SGS can provide an independent report, where damage to cars is assessed.
This report includes digital photos of damage and each car. SGS can also provide a complete investigation of the accident. The service can be provided either locally or remotely, without an inspector being physically present.
Our Automotive Information Management System (AIMS) can interact with your system via Webservices, email or an online interface. With this service you’ll have the confidence of working with an independent company which is focused on your goals, such as reducing costs, reducing the lead time and assuring the quality of the proposed repair solution.
For example, we can help you with:
- Repair cost optimisation, total loss and agreed value
- Quick assessment by phone – without the need for a visit by the professional inspector
- Overseeing the repair of the vehicle
- Establishing the monetary and residual value of vehicles
- Assistance in court
- Accident investigation to check all the data provided on the claim file
- Our reports and dataset are customised and adapted to your workflow, minimising changes to your processes
SGS is the leader in vehicle inspections, we have very considerable insurance trade expertise and we inspect more vehicles than anyone else. Our customer service centre provides you with essential support for our services. Our clients include all of the major vehicle manufacturing companies, their affiliated financial services firms, car rental companies, fleet management companies, companies with their own fleet and, of course, insurance companies.