Transportation Independent Compliance (DeBo) Services for Rail
Independent compliance services for the rail industry from SGS – meet mandatory, voluntary or contractual requirements for the rail industry with independent compliance services from a Designated Body (DeBo).
Whether you are a transportation company, rolling stock company (ROSCO), manufacturer, supplier or operator, you need to comply with a number of rail industry regulations. As a Designated Body (DeBo), our independent compliance services include reviews and assessments to ensure your design, manufacture, maintenance and operations comply with mandatory, voluntary or contractual railway requirements and standards.
Why choose independent DeBo compliance services for the rail industry from SGS?
We can help you to:
- Ensure your design, manufacture, maintenance and operations meet mandatory, voluntary or contractual requirements
- Gain an independent second-line check on manufacturers’ own inspection processes
- Detect non-compliances and implement improvement and optimisation measures to ensure the best product and process quality
Trusted Independent DeBo Compliance Services for the Rail Industry from a World Leading Provider
In 2011, we acquired Correl Rail, a leading provider of services for the rail industry and the only fully independent UK-based notified body. As a result, we can now serve the whole rail industry. We are also at the heart of European rolling stock certification practice development through our involvement on both national committees and our role as technical secretariat of the Notified Body Rail Sub-Group for Rolling Stock.
With our global reach, we can provide you with rail assessment and auditing services wherever your operations are based in the world.
We are accredited by the Rail Safety and Standards Board as a Railway Industry Supplier Approval Body (RISAB).
Our independent DeBo compliance services for rail include:
- Independent assessment of design, manufacture, maintenance and operations for compliance with mandatory, voluntary or contractual requirements
- DeBo services within the United Kingdom (meeting EU Directive 2008/EC)
- Requirements management services, including capture, dissemination, verification and validation
- Design review process management
To find out more about our independent DeBo compliance services for the rail industry, contact us today.